Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday - Still muuhing

Progress has been very slow on my CAL , 'cause my secret project had a deadline.
Well deadline was yesterday and if you want to know what my secret project was, you can see it here

Back to todays W.I.P' s

I'm going to show 2 of them.

First is my progress on my cow.
I'm planning on doing a family of 3 and Mrs.Muhmuuh is the first . Not finished yet but getting there :


So far I've made the spots, body , legs and arms.

I recently bought Kitty Knits by Donna Druchunas and in my stash I have 4 skeins of Aimee, which can be used for The Peruvian Cat Lace Scarf , so this evening I did the CO and a little bit of the pattern.




I really love Aimee, to bad it's being discontinued. It has 90 % Cotton and 10 % Cashmere and it is soooo soft.


I know I propably shouldn't have started another project, since I'm joining a KAL that starts 1.-7. , but it was too tempting.

If you want to see more awesome W.I.P.'s jump on over to Tami's and check them out :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday :) 

Thank you for reading and commenting.




No comments:

Post a Comment