Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

F.O. Nicky Epsteins Winter Roses

This should have been this weeks F.O. but it took longer to finish than expected.

It has been hibernating for a long time and now I finally kicked myself into getting it done.
My selfish project. Yep something entirely made for myself.

It's knitted in Rowans Felted Tweed and to be honest I can't remember what the names of the colors are.
I've used size 6 and 9 mm knitting needles. The scarf part is knitted in 1 strand and the roses, all 21 of them, are knitted with 2 strands of yarn. It's a very fast end easy pattern to follow.

I fell in love with this pattern the first time I saw it in Nicky Epsteins book Signature Scarves




Since it has been hibernating I can't show any in progress pictures and the pictures could have been better, but there's no one around to help taking them.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment