Translate

Monday, June 4, 2012

The cutest

grandson anyone could ever have, came to visit his grandmother.
 I don't get to see my grandson very often ,so I was very happy when my daughter and son in law asked if I would babysit for 2 days...
Those 2 days got extended to 4 days since everything went smoothly (they had stuff to take care of) , I'm a bit surprised at how smooth everything went. 10 month old and not once did he act up or seem to miss his parents.

I haven't really crochet that much in those days, but I did finally finish a dog for my youngest daughter. More about the dog here


Better late than never and I think he turned out just fine.
I made him in 100 % cotton worsted weight and a size 4 mm crochet hook.

I also made a beanie. A friend of my daughter asked if I could make one for her son when she saw  my grandson wearing his. I used  a 100 % cotton, Victoria  from Marks and Kattens. Double stranded and a size 10 mm crochet hook.

I bought the pattern at Craftsy here and it's designed by Busy Mom Designs

Thanks for stopping by and reading.
Please take a moment to like me on Facebook. Thanks :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment