Translate

Friday, June 15, 2012

F.O.Friday - Long long ago...

Once upon a time I used to only knit after danish patterns....
Then...
I discoverd US and UK patterns and a whole new World of knitting opened up.
So one of the unfinished things I had laying around was a cardigan I made for my daughter. It has been waiting for me to finish it for quite some time, and since I'm pretty busy with my secret project I thought that this cardigan should be this weeks F.O.
I only needed to attach buttons and sew some ends in. I'm not really that pleased with the finished piece , but my daughter loves it :)

Oh yeah and when I looked at some of the tails they were very short..and I was like ..WHAT!! I never have that short tails .......When I took a closer look it was obvious to me what had happened.



You see...I have 2 cats....One of them is a Maine Coon, he never ever touches my knitting or crocheting projects or my yarn or anything else that has to do with knitting or crocheting...except...if he feels overlooked  or if he's mad at me or just plain an eye for an eye like.."you scolded me ,now I am getting even...."

His the MASTER..at least he tries to be haha.



So..back to my F.O.

Tadaaaa




I used the original yarn from the pattern. The pattern can be found here  ( US version)

Drops BabyAlpacaSilk :  70 % Alpaca and 30 % Silk.
Circular needles size 3 1/2 and 4 1/2
Coconut buttons.


Have a great and productive weekend for more awesome F.O.'s be sure to visit Tami's


Thank you for reading and commenting :)

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Looks like it would go with the hat I posted today at Tami's Amis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will go have a look for sure.

      Delete
  2. So many lovely cardigans this Friday. And yours is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ,glad you like it :) Yeah I have noticed that too when reading peoples F.O.'s

      Delete
  3. Your cardigan is lovely! And your Main Coon is very stunning. My cat loves to sit in the sink, too :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie!
      It's funny isn't it ? That some cat's do that. I think that he's very stunning to and most people get very fascinated by him, myself included. He never seizes to amaze me with he's behaviour :)

      Delete