Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday - So much to do.

Yesterday my oldest daughter , son-in-law and my grandson came for a visit. They brought souvenirs from their vacation in Bulgaria. I got a lovely new wallet. My daughter remembered that my old one was pretty worn out.

We had a great day together and it was pretty late before they drove home :)


Anyway it's W.I.P. Wednesday.

I've been working on a lot of things.

First there's progress on an owl for my grandson, it's part of his birthday presents. Of course it's another one of Stacey aka Freshstitches patterns.


And a cardigan knitted in one piece. Oh how I love when there's almost no weaving ind ends and sewing together at the end.
And it knits up fast even on small needles :)

It's the Sunnyside Cardigan, a free pattern which you can find here . There's a "girl" version and a more "boyish" version. I used Drops Fabel in a colorway they call Chocolate.



Next I made progress on my Tigerlillies.


I love this one. It's fast, knitted in one piece and you can watch a lot of tele while knitting. 


Then there's the Ravallenic games 2012. Remember from my last post here

Well. First I started on the Sunflowers Skirt. It's done by around 35 % . Yarn used is Drops Muskat.



So now it's resting until after the Olympics.


Next I continued with The Sunflowers Cami also in Drops Muskat.



I am having so much fun with this event.

My third Cast On is Pumpkin Pie in Drops Paris.


I'm actually a lot  further than the photo and hope to get to 34 % tonight. 




Anyway that's all for this Wednesday. How about you ? 



For more W.I.P.'s be sure to visit Tami 



Thanks for stopping by :) 





9 comments:

  1. You've been really busy. Everything is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lot on the go. Those sunflower pieces look gorgeous - love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and I'm not even half way there yet ;)
      Thanks, the Sunflower pieces have a really pretty pattern and they actually knits up pretty fast :)

      Delete
  3. thats a lot of projects on the go! Keepin' it interesting! I love the sunnyside cardi pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ,but that's what the event is all about and I still have more to Cast On and get to 1/3. It does keep it interesting and I'm going to have a lot of fun finishing up when the Ravallenics are over :)

      I love the Sunnyside too, it's one of those patterns that's actually suitable for little boys without looking too girlish.

      Delete
  4. Thank you :)

    Stacey's patterns are one of my favorite's when it comes to Amigurumi. Easy patterns and fun and fast to make.
    The colors for the owl kinda chose themselves and it's so adorable.
    The cami is one of my favorites and I can't wait 'till I can finish it. Despite all the texture, it knits up pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete