Translate

Friday, August 3, 2012

F.O. Friday - Cuddly, snuggly

Been on a picnic with my youngest daughter to a local park. We had a great time and the sun was shining all day.


Of course. No picninc without some crafting and a book to read , while she was playing.


Anyway it's F.O.Friday.
Being busy with The Ravallenics and an event that requires you NOT to finish what you start, I still got to fasten off a few projects.
As I wrote  here , my grandsons birthday was up and I was making presents for him.

First there's one of Freshstitches patterns from her book Crocheted Softies. I love making her patterns.

Meet Hootie The Owl made in Smart from Sandnes.


Then the Sunnyside Cardigan got done. It's hard to see with the yarn I used, but there's cables in the pattern.


That's it from me this friday.
So did you get anything finished this week ?

For more awesome F.O.s this friday ,make sure to visit Tami's


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I think he turned out very cute too :)

      Delete
  2. that owl is so super cute, and your cardigan is lovely!!! have a knitty friday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and have a knitty friday you too :)

      Delete
  3. I have that book, but haven't made anything yet....the owl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten around to making anything yet either. Just started reading it and haven't had much time to read. I hope too though :)

      Delete
  4. This is the second Hootie the Owl I've seen and he is just as adorable as the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whootie is great..and the event of not finishing what you started is perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that event. It gives me an opportunity to start a lot of projects and try the patterns out. I use to be awful at finishing stuff too, but I'm getting better :)

      Delete
  6. Love! Where did you get the blanket from, it's awesome. The owl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that blanket. It's so soft and comfy.
      It's an old blanket I got from my mom several years ago, when she decided the colors didn't looked good with her furniture :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you :) The colors actual kinda chose themselves.
      I was looking through my stash, when I came across some leftovers from a dress I knitted years ago for my youngest daughter :)

      Delete
  8. OMG, such a cute little owl! The cardi turned out well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you :) It's always "interesting" to knit for my grandson. He doesn't live nearby, so I have to guess his size since he's growing fast and is a big boy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the owl (the colours are ACE) and the cardigan

    ReplyDelete