Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday - Progresses

 Yay it's W.I.P. Wednesday once again :)

Besides getting a new phone and spending a lot of hours setting it up with apps and all, I've been working on several projects for the Ravallenic Games.

Remember Pumpkin Pie from last W.I.P. ?

I reached 1/3 and it looks like this now :




I decided that next project should be Roscoff . It's a very fast knit  where the yarn is held double stranded, and it didn't take long to get to 1/3.

Not much to see besides the ribbing :)



After that, I decided to start on Caliente , a seamless bra-top.

First a white version knitted to 1/3.





And then the black version, not quite at 1/3, but getting there.



All patterns are from Army of Knitters

I used Drops Paris for all the projects except the black Caliente. I thought it could be fun trying a different yarn and see how it would look.
I chose to knit it in Drops Cotton Viscose which has a tiny bit of shine to it . Not quite sure I like it yet.


Anyway, that's my W.I.P.'s this week. How about you ?


For more great W.I.P.'s be sure to hop on over to Tami's.



Thanks for stopping by and have a craftsy Wednesday :) 


2 comments: