Translate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Crocheting and then some...

So real life took over and I had a lot of stuff going on. All taking care of and back to the things I love most (besides my kids and my pets).
I have several projects going on both knitting and crocheting. Some of them are just "dying" to get done. You know..assemblied one way or the other ,weaving in ends etc...So that is my goal for tomorrow, after cleaning my ferrets cages ,changing their bedsheets and so on.

I did ,however, take my time to sign up for several online classes at Craftsy .
One of the classes is Tunisian Crochet taught by Jennifer Hansen aka Stitchdiva .

Tunisian crochet is so much fun. Here is a picture of a multicolored spa cloth I made,one of the patterns you get when you sign up for the class..


I got so inspired by that project I decided to make a cardigan for my mother as a birthday present. The pattern for the cardigan is from a book on Tunisian Crochet I bought.
You can buy the book here  and the patterns is called Tranquil Escape.

I am a bit behind schedule though. At least it feels like it. Still need to chrochet a little over 1/2 a cardigan and her b-day is this Thursday.

So far it looks like this



Thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment