Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

W.I.P.Wednesday - So much to do and ..

so little time to do it in.
Anybody else than me, whom wishes for say 48 hours a day?
And I don't even work!
I can't really decide if I should be thankful or not, that the weather is too unstable to do gardening . My grass is growing like crazy and weeds are popping up everywhere, and I can't really do anything about it, but I also would love for the sun to shine more than what seems like only a few minutes everyday.

Anyway this week I have quite a few projects on needles and hooks. I'm trying to clean up my W.I.P.'s before The Ravellenic Games begin. You see, I'm in Team AOK and doing an event called Cast-on Trap Shoot, which basically means, that I'm suppose to start a project, knit 1/3, put it aside and then start over again....
Since I'm in Team AOK (Army Of Knitters), I will only be doing AOK designs..Yippee...And my brain is working on overtime, trying to decide which of Heathers awesome designs to make.
I'm not really that much of a sports junkie, but I'm pretty excited about this event and I can't wait to get started.
Are you participating in this years Ravellenic Games ?


Anyway back to my W.I.P.'s or at least a few of those I need to finish before the games begin.

First there's my Tigerlillies from AOK's KAL. I told you about it here remember ?

Not much progress, but working on it :)


It knits up pretty fast.



I'm also making an owl from Freshstitches book "Crocheted Softies". Hootie The Owl
I'm using a superwash wool "Smart" from Sandnes and crochet hook 4 mm since it's a DK weight yarn.





Last but not least, I'm working on a Cardigan for my mom in Tunisian Crochet. You can see my project page on Ravelry here
I hope I'll get it done before the weekend.Especially since I'm planning to knit something for my grandson (besides Hootie). His birthday is next week.



Anyway that's all for me this Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping by and reading/commenting :)

Be sure to visit Tamis for more awesome W.I.P.'s


Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment